its very Bart Simpson but nevertheless cute.
took a nap in week 1 and woke up in week 6 -_-
UNI IS GOING TOO FAST
- mirror: wow you look gr8 today
- camera: lol jk
- Lecturer: So in order for the trustee to fulfill their duties, they must get in the trust property. It is called, getting it in. If they do not get it in, it will be a breach of duty.
- Students: *Giggle giggle*.
- Lecturer: The process of getting in the trust property means they must actually obtain and locate the property. The beneficiaries may have an action against the trustee, if he or she hasn't gotten it in. After getting it in....
- Students: *snickering*
- Lecturer: What am I missing here?
- Guy at the front: Its just a personal joke.
- Lecturer: Right. Well after getting it in, the.....
everyone used to say, “in your face!” after beating someone/winning an argument/being right in general
So I went online this afternoon, only to find that we were capped (probably from watching True Blood).
Naturally, I took a nap out of disappointment in the internet.
I awoke to find that my dad had rung up Optus and gotten a free upgrade for our internet.
Got a job interview at the Qld Police Academy on Friday.
Imagine you are in a dream and you eat the most delicious, soft, fluffy cupcake you have ever eaten in your entire life.
I had one of those tonight ^^